Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aug 18

 Why  you should VOTE for me October 25 2010
As a City Councillor I know that I will serve the city residents with distinction. I will be available for you. I will listen to and act on your concerns. I will consult you on important matters that come before council. I will always remember who the city belongs to. As City councillors, we must ensure all parts of the City participate in the continued growth and success of our great City. I am a keen observer of the way communities evolve and prosper or stagnate and decline. As the world continues to change Our City must adapt to the changing environment. One  main industry Cities need to diversify while continuing to actively promote the existing successful enterprises. I know that I will be able to add Character, Honesty, Knowledge, Direction and new ideas to this new 2010 Niagara Falls City Government.

CONTACT ME BY E-mail mervynsenior@live.ca OR Web Site mervynsenior.blogspot.com
I hope that you will vote to make me your City Councillor
Mervyn Senior 2010 City Councillor Candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment